- Guest users (separated from the corporate network) which are managed by the Lobby admin account
- Business Users (authenticated via 802.1x which is linked into Active Directory
- VoIP Network for future mobile phone deployment
- CCTV network which will give capability to run CCTV over Wifi
- Stock Management and Asset Management in production areas to speed up stock control by use of mobile bar code scanning
With small investment this infrastructure can be delivered which provides these services which companies need for future operation. If you are thinking about your infrastructure and you want to start deploying wireless services then this is something I have done quite a few times and it shows that a successful deployment gives successful solutions.